Calvert/Moorcock demos.

Allan T. Grohe, Jr. AGrohe at IGATE.SPRINT.COM
Tue Feb 18 14:50:59 EST 1997

Henrik,

That's fine by me.  If people want copies, they can then send me blanks
or we can exchange other HW/MM tapes.  If you want blanks/$ to cover the
tape/postage, please let me know, and in case you don't still have my
address, I'm at:

Allan T. Grohe, Jr.
2327 Murphy Dr. #10
Lawrence KS 66046-3959
USA

If you want a copy of the MM/Calvert demos, please mail me at my other
email address:  iscladoc at idir.net (I only use this one from work), so
that I can keep track of people at the same place my stereo is ;->  I'll
need your email and snail addresses.

(Oh no:  I'm doing another tape project.....)

Allan.

ObCurious:  anyone heard Steve Hogarth's _Ice Cream Genius_ yet?

Allan T. Grohe, Jr.              agrohe at igate.sprint.com

"When you're hiding 29 / you know it ain't a crime /
  to burn a little brighter now"  --  "Torch Song," Marillion