HW Tattoos

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Tue Feb 18 06:39:14 EST 1997

In message <009B006B.2E6ABF00.38 at marywood1.marywood.edu>, Bryan Pitkin
<pitkin at MARYWOOD1.MARYWOOD.EDU> writes
>There was a time when I had considered getting the picture of
>Elric the enchanter  from the Chronicle booklet that is chock full of
>wild designs.  What about the alien 4 art? or even something like the cover of
>Queens of Deleria or m. butterworths "Edge of darkness" or even the HW log
>that was in the box set....
>The ideas are endless...
>peace
>bryan

I came ****very*** close to getting the beautiful Elric portrait from
the frontispiece of the UK Eternal Champion Comps.
Thing is, there -will- be an Elric movie one day. It will more than
likely will star some goon. We've come dangerously close in the last
year or two to some Liam Neeson or <gag> Brad Pitt thing, so I thought
better wait to the movie's over and done with before getting the Elric
done.
--
Jon Browne