Calvert/Moorcock demos

Max Wilcox s333271 at STUDENT.UQ.EDU.AU
Wed Feb 19 01:20:53 EST 1997

cjohnson wrote:

        I've got all of the songs that have been mentioned here except:-

>  >Revenge, Fascism-futurism,
>  >Bugatti, Isadora, Messenger&morpheus, Solstice, Stranger...,

        I'd say that "Stranger..." is stranger in a strange land, which I do
have.
        The point of this is that I could tape some of these for people to take
some of the pressure from the origional chappie who posted the question,
as I've seen quite a few people asking for copies.
        On a slightly different topic, has anyone seen the Moorcock songs on
the video disk (or whatever it's called) version of the Black Sword
concert? I think there was about four extra (rare) bits of footage of
Moorcock performing with the band. I'd pay a lot for a copy of that, but
I don't think I'd pay for a laser disk video system just for that,
though.

- Max Wilcox