HW: Underground Zero

Max Wilcox s333271 at STUDENT.UQ.EDU.AU
Wed Feb 19 01:26:59 EST 1997

I just remembered reading in the newest "Friends and Relations" CD that
Underground Zero were doing a tour or about to do a tour of America. Has
this happened?
        Also, I believe there was mention of a new CD.
        I've been aching (well, not literaly) for months to get some of their
stuff, other than whats on the Friends and Relations stuff, and have
just had a resurgence of inspiration to try to obtain some.
        I hope someone out there has some news/info about them.
        Thanks,

- Max Wilcox