Calvert/Moorcock demos.

Johan Edlundh hawkjoe at EKA.ERICSSON.SE
Wed Feb 19 05:10:52 EST 1997

At 13:50 1997-02-18 CST, you wrote:
>Henrik,
>
>That's fine by me.  If people want copies, they can then send me blanks
>or we can exchange other HW/MM tapes.  If you want blanks/$ to cover the
>tape/postage, please let me know, and in case you don't still have my
>address, I'm at:
>
>Allan T. Grohe, Jr.
>2327 Murphy Dr. #10
>Lawrence KS 66046-3959
>USA
>
>If you want a copy of the MM/Calvert demos, please mail me at my other
>email address:  iscladoc at idir.net (I only use this one from work), so
>that I can keep track of people at the same place my stereo is ;->  I'll
>need your email and snail addresses.

Henrik,
how long are your tape?
if it's not 90 mins, should we fill it up with some more odd
Moorcock/Calvert/close related stuff?

I have in mind the Calvert flexi (Cricket Star - probably Calvert's *worst*
contribution to the world) and the Sam Gopal 7" (Lemmy) Horse - and I'm sure
we'll find a lot more if we dig in our colletions for a while.

>(Oh no:  I'm doing another tape project.....)

Yeah - the BOC-l Friends & Relation Tape!
But shouldn't we keep it to just one C-90 this time?