HW Tattoos

Stephen Swann swann at MINDVOX.COM
Wed Feb 19 15:17:39 EST 1997

M Holmes writes:

> Jon Browne writes:
> > I came ****very*** close to getting the beautiful Elric portrait from
> > the frontispiece of the UK Eternal Champion Comps.
> > Thing is, there -will- be an Elric movie one day. It will more than
> > likely will star some goon.
>
> Nah, it's *gotta* be Rutger Hauer. Not only does he look pale but he has
> just the kind of weirdness required for the part.

Actually, there's a French actor who would be perfect for the part.  I
saw him in some French movie being broadcast on Ontario tv - and
unfortunately never caught the name of the film or the actor.  He's
unusally tall, slender to the point of being emaciated, has
mid-shoulder length masses of wispy white-blonde hair, and bony,
chiseled facial features.  I've never seen a more perfect Elric.

Maybe Alex might have some idea who this is?  I have no idea if he's
actually a well-known actor, or if this was his only role.  ;-)

Steve
swann at panix.com