I'm back

RJ SPRAWL at STARLINX.COM
Wed Feb 19 09:31:08 EST 1997

----------
From: Daniel Wikdahl <mpj95wid at MC.HIK.SE>
To: Multiple recipients of list BOC-L <BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU>
Subject: OFF: I'm back
Date: Wednesday, February 19, 1997 3:03 PM

Yep, as the header says, I'm back -with seven new Hawkwind CDs in the
luggage,
Warriors, Doremi, It's the Business, Business Trip, Hawklords Live, Alien
4,
Space Bandits... and I have one single simple question... how long are you
looked upon as a "newbie"... :-)

                                -Daniel

depends. i've been on here for years and am still looked on as a newbie.
mostly because i
make a fool of myself so often,i guess. some people think yer a newbie if
you havent been on
since the beginning. but i wouldnt call you a newbie. as far as this list
goes,i stop considering
folk to be newbies as soon as they realise this isnt a newsgroup,and slide
into the family thing.
rj