HW Tattoos

RJ SPRAWL at STARLINX.COM
Wed Feb 19 20:58:28 EST 1997

> Yep, a very young Malcolm. Set in an English boarding school. Want to
know
> how it ends? ;) I kinda like that sort of quirky movie, though it could
> easily have been called *why?..* <vaguely linked thoughts following>
David
> Hemmings is another actor who has done a few of these e.g. *Long Day's
> Dying* and *Blow Up* (featuring a cameo from the Yardbirds).
> BTW, after all this time on boc-l (OK, maybe I'm still a newbie)
primarily
> for BOC, I've stumbled onto a vinyl copy of *Space Ritual* and decided to
> give it a try. I didn't have any cash on me at the time, but I'll be
picking
> it up on Saturday - if it's still there. If I like it, I may even lash
out
> on the remastered CD. A tatt might have to wait a bit longer, though.
> Pete.

im gonna assume you are recommending "if",and keep an eye out for it.
if you don't like space ritual,dont give up! for one thing, a lot of people
charge too much for the vinyl,
and the remasters sound quite a bit better anyway.unless ya like that fuzzy
buzz( a lot of people do).
also,they dont really sound like that any more. they have gone thru a LOT
of changes since then.
i think there are better starting points for someone jumping from boc,
(which i did,just by chance,and it was
space ritual, but moorcock was the reason back then.)but thats only my
opinion.
good luck.rj