HW Tattoos

dench M.G.Dench at BTON.AC.UK
Thu Feb 20 04:34:52 EST 1997

But Brad Pitt is the same in almost everything (granted he was a little
bit out of his usual character in 'Sleepers').  He is always someone who
is a bit jumpy, a bit (or a lot!) neurotic, and he's always trying to
appear to 'rebellious' and 'off the wall'.  The formula is getting
boring....

If you want a great actor who is suitable for the role, how about Wes
Studi?  You will never find a more powerful actor, and I am sure he would
like fantastic with white hair!

Martin