HW Tattoos

dench M.G.Dench at BTON.AC.UK
Thu Feb 20 04:41:18 EST 1997

What exactly is a British accent?  If it's the same as Daphne's in
'Frasier', then I would have to say that that is definitely not a British
accent!  I don't mean to be pedantic, but we Brits are a multi-cultural,
multi-dialect blend of nations and peoples.  I am sure if I said on this
list that I loved the American accent people would point out the same
thing to me!

Martin