HW Tattoos

Andrew Gilham Andy_Gilham at MSN.COM
Thu Feb 20 05:10:54 EST 1997

>Do you mean Christophe Lambert?  The myopic non-English speaker who
>starred in such marvelous cinematic epics as 'Tarzan' and 'Highlander'?  I
>seem to recall seeing him in some French masterpiece with white hair.  He
>was actually pretty good in 'Subway', though.

Many, if not most, of Lambert's movies are in English, although his first name
is "Christopher" for those...  He had a frizzy white syrup in _Mortal Kombat_
(I saw the trailer, OK), but that wasn't French and I doubt it was a
masterpiece.

I think Pitt would be a good choice myself.  Elric is supposed to be pretty,
isn't he?  White slap, red contacts, long white wig, Bob's your uncle.  And
while he was a bit too flashy in _12 Monkeys_ (Bruce Willis' superior
performance was just too subtle for the Academy judges), he was fine in
_Seven_.

But hey, let Jon have a go!  In fact, who's got a camcorder?  We'll make our
own!  Un film de boc-l...

- Andy

Andy Gilham/Andy_Gilham at msn.com/Andy_Gilham at compuserve.com
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Andy_Gilham