Way off...Lambert

Ted Jackson jr. EL84 tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Thu Feb 20 09:07:46 EST 1997

>> From:          "Allan T. Grohe, Jr." <AGrohe at IGATE.SPRINT.COM>

> I had heard that Lambert was French, and, in fact, hadn't learned to
> speak English until filming Tarzan.  Is this just plain wrong then?
>
> Allan.

Who said he learned to speak English at all!  Whatever his origin,
the guy must have something going for him, he's married to Diane Lane

Mel Gibson's an American too, though he can speak without the OZ
accent when he wants to.

Tim Roth IS English, and struggles with an American accent.

Kenneth Branaugh did an amazing job copping an American accent in
'Dead Again.'   Hey maybe he'd be a good candidate for your role--he
already played Dr. Frankenstein...

theo