Motorhead gig stopped

Ted Jackson jr. EL84 tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Thu Feb 20 10:11:28 EST 1997

> From:          dench <M.G.Dench at BTON.AC.UK>

I'd figured that the only thing to make Lemmy cry would be an
interuption in his supply line!

Hope the crowd communicated their disappointment to the asshole
throwing the brew...

> > Could've been worse; he could've stopped the gig because people were
> > throwing used syringes on the stage (a la Zappa in Italy in the 80s,
> > thereby precipitating a riot)...
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Paul.

Least they could've done was throw filled ones...

theo