Calvert/ Moorcock demos.

Henrik Hallgren henrik.hallgren at SUNDSVALL.MAIL.TELIA.COM
Thu Feb 20 12:45:40 EST 1997

Cheers!

Joe wrote:

>Henrik,
>how long are your tape?
>if it's not 90 mins, should we fill it up with some more odd
>Moorcock/Calvert/close related stuff?

>I have in mind the Calvert flexi (Cricket Star - probably Calvert's
>*worst*
>contribution to the world) and the Sam Gopal 7" (Lemmy) Horse - and I'm >sure
>we'll find a lot more if we dig in our colletions for a while.

>(Oh no:  I'm doing another tape project.....)

>Yeah - the BOC-l Friends & Relation Tape!
>But shouldn't we keep it to just one C-90 this time?

Well, actually it´s 90 minutes in all, but perhaps a new project later
this year? Could a subject in april perhaps, I´m sure our wifes agree
:-).

Should I send a tape to Bålsta?

Keep in touch

Hawkswede

"A new age is beginning. The horizons of space are coming closer,
new alliances are being formed. At long last, we are reaching outward
from cradle earth to our future in the stars."

Henrik Hallgren, Stapelvägen 5, 856 34 Sundsvall, Sweden

Email: henrik.hallgren at sundsvall.mail.telia.com  /
henrik.hallgren at ortv.sca.se

Phone/fax: 46-60-173716