OFF: Lemmy does Queen

BRIAN HALLIGAN halligbt at BIGVAX.ALFRED.EDU
Thu Feb 20 20:20:19 EST 1997

I got my hand on a copy of "Dragon Attack", the new Queen tribute album at
my school radio station.  Lemmy does "Tie Your Mother Down" with _Ted Nugent_
on guitar!  It's a pretty cool version, but Lemmy has a hard time with the
vocals (the vocal part consisting of more than 3 notes...).  All in all it's
a cool take on a great Queen song.  I haven't heard the rest of the CD, so I
can't recommend it unless you're a Lemmy completist.

Brian