HW Tattoos

Peter Sondergeld p.sondergeld at QUT.EDU.AU
Fri Feb 21 06:59:13 EST 1997

At 01:58 AM 20/02/97 +0000, you wrote:
<snip>
>im gonna assume you are recommending "if",and keep an eye out for it.

Ummm, I guess I am.

>if you don't like space ritual,dont give up! for one thing, a lot of people
>charge too much for the vinyl,

A$25 too much? I'd guess that's about US$20 The CD is about A$40+ from memory.

>and the remasters sound quite a bit better anyway.unless ya like that fuzzy
>buzz( a lot of people do).

I prefer CDs for the sound quality, and I'm lazy when it comes to getting up
to turn the record over ;) But I still buy vinyl when it suits.

>also,they dont really sound like that any more. they have gone thru a LOT
>of changes since then.
>i think there are better starting points for someone jumping from boc,
>(which i did,just by chance,and it was
>space ritual, but moorcock was the reason back then.)but thats only my
>opinion.
>good luck.rj

It's just that some folk here have strongly recommended it, and I came
across it.

Pete.

Peter Sondergeld
p.sondergeld at qut.edu.au

"Money isn't everything; it usually isn't even enough."    - Anon.