Motorhead gig stopped

RJ SPRAWL at STARLINX.COM
Fri Feb 21 07:17:52 EST 1997

>         He essentially said he'd walk off the stage if it ever got too
>         bad and invited anyone who was cowardly enough to throw things
>         at him to come up on stage ("like a man" I believe were his
>         words) to do it face to face.

don't blame him.

>         Personally, I think he's completely right.  When you're on stage
>         you have no protection and you certainly can't see it coming.
>         People who throw things up there ought to be arrested.

nah,they should be dismembered by the crowd. i saw a concert around 84
where someone was throwing
pennies at the artist,and a lucky (unlucky) shot hit the guy's guitar
strings. ya heard it.
the guy said (this is kinda funny,really) "if i see one more penny come up
here,im gonna come out there and
kick yer ass!"
well,no more pennies came up, but some buttwad threw an orange. he was near
me, and the people nearest him did beat the crap out of him.
rj