Motorhead gig stopped

Ted Alger talger at PIPELINE.COM
Fri Feb 21 18:43:36 EST 1997

>A guy I went to college with had a boot print clearly marked on his
>face for several days after going to a Gang Green concert, falling
>down in the pit, and yes, getting his head stepped on.  It looked
>really funny, and he claimed it didn't hurt at all.  ;-)
>
>Of course, nothing that the punks did "slamming" was comparable to
>what the idiot metal heads did when they started copying it.  I saw a
>250+ lb biker take a flying ninja kick into the small of someone's
>back - it's a wonder he didn't break the guy's spine.
>
>Steve
>swann at panix.com

the worst I saw was a Ministry concert where the stage (which was 4 feet high or so) had
a fence all the way around it about 6 or 7 feet high.....people were climbing to the top of
the fence and diving back in......amazingly, the only real casualty all night was some
idiot who overdosed......

Ted Alger
That's Army stuff!
It's got nothing to do with us!      - Ernest Bilko