tBS at Maxwell's 3/8/97

Albert T Bouchard ir004728 at MINDSPRING.COM
Sun Feb 23 12:39:07 EST 1997

The Brain Surgeons are playing at the world famous Maxwell's on Washington
Street in Hoboken on Saturday March 8 at 11PM. Also on the bill are the
Mean Reds (the group that opened the show at the Rodeo Bar, our last gig,
which many enjoyed) and Faith (a great group who I produced 2 years ago and
who opened for us at the MacFest last summer). The Mean Reds play before us
and Faith will close the show. For those who've never been there Maxwell's
is a great venue, with excellent food and drink, a great PA, nice stage and
comfortable vibe. It should be a great show!
Al