BOC: Frighteners' DFtR version

Jon Jarrett jaj20 at HERMES.CAM.AC.UK
Mon Feb 24 08:17:01 EST 1997

        Dear All,
                  a friend of mine went to see `The Frighteners' last
night and reports that it ends with a DFtR cover, `beefed up a bit, by
some group beginning with M.' Does anybody know who has dared to cover
this holy ground?
        The film, by the way, you should only go and see if you find
really bad films highly amusing. So I am told, yours,
                                                      Jazza

 |         Jon Jarrett, Pembroke College, Cambridge                     |
 |         (01223 327450)                 jaj20 at hermes.cam.ac.uk        |
 |      "There's nothin' more dangerous than a wounded mosquito."       |