HW Opinions on Nik

Martyn White white at BORG.MED.ECU.EDU
Mon Feb 24 12:49:28 EST 1997

>I have never been much of a Nik fan, his punk phase/ICU stuff wasn't
>really what I am into. I recently picked up Past or Present, and
>didn't hate it. I was curious what people think about Nik and his "Hawkwind"?
>
>DAne

        Opinions on this list are sharply divided to say the least.
They range from people who think that Nik is Hawkwind incarnate to
those who think he should be summarily shot.  Personally I quite like
Uncle Nik, I saw him when he toured the US and he did a good job even
though he had the effrontery to use the word "Hawkwind"
Nuff said (I hope)

Martyn