PT Benifit

Andrew Gilham Andy_Gilham at MSN.COM
Tue Feb 25 04:52:51 EST 1997

>>>          Mick Farren and the Deviants (REUNION!)
>>
>Whoa!  Any news on the line-up??  If it's Larry Wallis and Wayne
>>Kramer (as on
>>1984's colossal _Human Garbage_ LP) then do not miss!!!
>
>Was this a Deviants LP, though?  I thought it was just a Kramer/Farren
>project...

Definitely as by the Deviants.  Highlights include the MC5's "Ramblin' Rose",
a stormin' version of Larry's "Police Car", and a cover of Zappa's "Trouble
Coming Every Day" with special guest Clint Eastwood on harp, for those who
haven't heard it.

(As in Clint Eastwood and General Saint, not as in _High Plains Drifter_. ;)

- Andy

ObLP: Deviants - _Human Garbage_

Andy Gilham/Andy_Gilham at msn.com/Andy_Gilham at compuserve.com
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Andy_Gilham