OFF Future Sound of London

bart bart at AEOLIANS.BT.CO.UK
Tue Feb 25 12:10:14 EST 1997

>    Just got this FSoL single of My Kingdom, features some sampled Ozrics and Rachel's Song from Blade Runner, not enough of course, but kinda cool none-the-less

FSOL have been using (and acknowledging) the Ozrics for quite a while (on
Lifeforms, ISDN & maybe the Cascade single). If you liked My Kingdom you'll
probably dig its origin, _Dead Cities_ too. That mix of Blade Runner vox and
Morricone (sp?) music from Once Upon A Time in America runs through a few
tracks, including MK.

Tim

"Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona Bay"               Tool