HW My Lucky Day

Craig Shipley craigs at PYRAMID.COM
Tue Feb 25 14:58:23 EST 1997

Yup, this sounds like me when I was in Fremont, CA about a month ago. You wouldn't happen to be at the Compact Disc Warehouse now, would ya' ?

Congrats on the finds....

Craig Shipley
craigs at pyramid.com

----------
From:   Dane Carlson[SMTP:dcarlson at ONECOLOR.COM]
Sent:   Tuesday, February 25, 1997 9:13 AM
To:     Multiple recipients of list BOC-L
Subject:        HW My Lucky Day

   I slowly work my way to the "H" section, hmmm...let's see, what's this, Space Ritual remaster on EMI $19.99!!!!!!!!!! I check it again, and again, I usually see this for $38.99. Then I see Doremi Fasol Latido for 19.99 as well, generally priced at $27.99. I look the counter man straight in the eye, and hand my VISA over.

I peel of the wrapper, these babies are beautiful! Space Ritual is amazing, and lyrics as well! EMI has done a fantastic job, and I haven't even played'em yet!