HW: Motorhead - On Parole remastered

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Tue Feb 25 04:34:35 EST 1997

In message <E0vz7Yg-0007G1-00 at ursa.cus.cam.ac.uk>, "Carl E. Anderson"
<cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK> writes
>        Sounds great--what are the extra tracks, BTW.  (though I suppose
>I'll find it out when I get it, since this is a must have! :)
>
>        I quite like the slow-n-bluesy "Iron Horse" on this as well ...
>        [Hey--Jazza, that would make a great cover song .... :) ]
>
>Cheers,
>Carl

They are previously unreleased alternate takes of On Parole, City Kids,
Motorhead and Leaving Here. and for the price of 3 bottles of Beck's,
it's a must-have alright, if just for The Watcher and Lost Johnny, both
definative versions I'd argue (for hours and hours in some pub probably,
if I could find someone who'd argue the point :-)    )
--
Jon Browne
ObCD - right now Vintage - Best of Moby Grape