OFF: Earplugs revisited

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Wed Feb 26 07:30:49 EST 1997

        For hyper-loud concerts I tend to favor a set of orange rubber
plugs which look suspiciously like Babel fish :) or alternatively very
small aerial bombs.  I think the were rated around 29 decibels.
        I find that they seem to me to cut a good bit of high end, which
generally improves the sound at most very loud gigs I'm at, as these
seem to be overly heavy on high end.  I tend to adjust sound level by
pushing them further in or out of my ears :)
        They do the job.

Cheers,
Carl