OFF: Comets

M Holmes fofp at TATTOO.ED.AC.UK
Wed Feb 26 10:12:06 EST 1997

William Fuller writes:

> On Wed, 26 Feb 1997, Baron Bloom wrote:
> > Here is a page that has some trippy spacy stuff, w photos of Hale-Bopp:
> > http://www.artbell.com/index-main.html

Where is Hale-Bopp at the moment? I was on a rare out of town expedition
and noticed an even rarer clear sky. I thought I saw something that
didn't belong there off the left side of the crosstie of the Northern
Cross. Magnitude was about 1.0

                            *

           ^

   Mystery Object
                            *

                             *

So was that it or was it just a plane coming in or something?

Maybe I'll get a good view when I'm in Canada (Banff) at the start of April?