OFF: Amber Revisited

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Wed Feb 26 05:29:47 EST 1997

In message <9702251601.aa08157 at uk.ac.ed.tattoo>, M Holmes
<fofp at TATTOO.ED.AC.UK> writes
>Admittedly it costs the equivalent of 50 Dollars or close to it.
>However, since a game can take anything from 20 to 60 hours in total,
>the odds on it having you miss enough meals and beers to more than make
>up for that are pretty good. I've played one game so far and just in
>time not spent in the pub, I've doubled my money.

I have to wait until about 10.00 before I can start playing. Since CIV-
II entered my life, I've learnt to get by on 3-4 hours sleep a night. I
don't miss out on beers etc. though. Don't you find you can drink like a
fish and not notice it (till you stand up) when you're playing?

You're right about meals though :))
--
Jon Browne