OFF: CLONE

RJ SPRAWL at STARLINX.COM
Wed Feb 26 12:31:40 EST 1997

they were done by palcing the dna from one sheep into the egg of another.
not vat-grown.
last i heard,last nite, there was no legislation concerning cloning,but
some people thought they oughts get on it.
the worry is that rich folk will have themselves cloned for spare
parts,which raises a slavery type issue.
me, i dont care what they do.         rj