OFF: Amber Revisited

Mike Parkington Mike.Parkington at UUNET.PIPEX.COM
Thu Feb 27 03:57:18 EST 1997

Damn,

I've been trashing these Amber mails & now it seems that we are talking about  computer games. What is this one then?

Mike P

In message <9702251601.aa08157 at uk.ac.ed.tattoo>, M Holmes
<fofp at TATTOO.ED.AC.UK> writes