HW: Motorhead - On Parole remastered

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Thu Feb 27 05:06:21 EST 1997

In message <3.0.32.19970226124933.009b8190 at ses.com>, Michel Ellis
<ellis at SES.COM> writes
>A couple of Stateside questions -
>
>What label has the remastered disk been released on ? UK-only ?

EMI. Don't know.

>Does anyone know how the sound quality compares with the Cleopatra
>release from a couple of years back ?

I never heard the Cleo release but the question implies it was less than
perfect. This, to my cloth ears, is. The liners say Tracks 1-9 Digital
remasters @ (pretend that's a copyright symbol) 1997 EMI Records
Tracks 10-13 mixed by Paul Hicks, Abbey Road Studios 1996
I'm surprised to see this much effort on a budget/mid-price release
really.

--
Jon Browne
ObNEWS : The Verve have re-formed!!!!!!!  With Nick McCabe!!!!!