OFF: CLONE

Troy Harris tlh at RUBENS.ITS.UNIMELB.EDU.AU
Thu Feb 27 07:06:49 EST 1997

On Thu, 27 Feb 1997, M Holmes wrote:

> Chris Bates writes:
>
> I'm geginning to think Toffler ws right and that Future Shock is
> manifesting itself in an insane concern with trivial risks with the
> solution being a blind unconcern with the one thing which has killed
> most people this century: the state.

 HUH?  The State?  Please expound.  I thought Death was the major killer
of people.  :)  ......

  Troy

 "the state protects and keeps me, and my conscience never leads me" - Ian
Anderson, Jethro Tull.

  "You want the government to raise your kids- here comes the backlash" -
Neon Cross, commenting on current crime rate and depression.