OFF: CLONE

Jon Jarrett jaj20 at HERMES.CAM.AC.UK
Thu Feb 27 09:45:06 EST 1997

On Thu, 27 Feb 1997, dench wrote:

> Do I detect an oversimplification here?  You are quite right - people do
> the killing, but is it on their own initiative?  Was the First World War,
> for instance, the result of mass psychosis?

        Yes! Brought about by the pollution of the minds of Europe by teh
evil spread from a jade mirror brought from Mexico, taken from the jungle
by crime, by a mysterious sea-captain in thrall to forces beyond sight!
        We understand! We understand!
                Jazza

        (With one bound our thread was back on-topic - apologies for
irreverancy)
           Jon Jarrett
           Pembroke College Cambridge      "If he really thinks we're the
           (01223 327450)                  devil, Then let's send them to
           jaj20 at hermes.cam.ac.uk          Hell!" (B.O.C., `Divine Wind')