OFF: Civ I vs. Civ II

Steven Tice StevenTice at AOL.COM
Thu Feb 27 12:13:32 EST 1997

Gee, I'm still playing Civ I.  What are these cheats people are talking
about?  The only cheat I'm using is the time machine (saving before every
military action or hut and reloading until I get the desired result).

I'm a little disappointed to hear that Civ II has nothing to represent
environmental concerns.  One thing that bugs me about Civ I is that you're
rewarded for turning all natural areas into railroad-covered megaplexes.  I'd
like to see something that rewards you for maintaining national parks and the
like...

SET