BOC-L Digest - 1 Jan 1997 to 2 Jan 1997

Mike Habiby Corwyn at GLOBAL2000.NET
Thu Jan 2 12:36:21 EST 1997

And a very happy New Year to all:

Been lurking for a while now and just wanted to cover two points:

1) express how much I enjoy gleaning info re: my two favorite bands from this list.
obviously some of you are very intune with these bands and hearing from you is great for
this fan isolated in Albany NY.

2) although I have been a great hawk fan for many years, there was a period where I lost
touch with the band.  this drought was ended by the discovery of the Griffin box set of
WoEoT.  so i almost have everyting now on cd or album.  my confusion is about recent
bands and spin-offs, can someone direct me to either a place on the net with a really
good faq about the makeup of alien4, nt's bands etc, or email me privately or publicly
with info on these bands

thank you - 1