HW:Catch A Falling Star(fighter)

Stephen Lindsey stephen at SPATIALWARE.COM
Thu Jan 2 16:58:23 EST 1997

Ummm,

back from hols:

Maybe I'm a little dumb and I'm the only person in the world that hadn't figured
this out, maybe not.....

The last song on Captain Lockheed (essential, essential listening) is the
ironic masterpiece Catch A Falling Starfighter

Over the hols someone was reciting the words to the song"Catch A Falling Star"
which is undoubtedly the genesis of Mr Calverts song (many similar lines)
Now I've never heard of this song, person reciting said he thought it was from
Pinochio or some such Disney movie.

So did the rest of you know this already or what ???

Cheers,
Steve L.