BOC: Stale setlist

M R Godwin hssmrg at BATH.AC.UK
Fri Jan 3 13:57:52 EST 1997

On Fri, 3 Jan 1997, John A Swartz wrote:

> The
> hardcore on-line fans are screaming for new stuff, or bringing back old
> stuff that hasn't been done in years (check out one of the AOL chats,
> and discussions on the AOL BOC boards).

If they could be persuaded, I would like to hear:

Quicklime Girl
Astronomy
Magna of Illusion
Wings Wetted Down
Workshop of the Telescopes (how can they put out a compilation under that
                            name and not play the sodding number?)
Del Rio's Song
Nosferatu

Or maybe the Brain Surgeons would like to have a crack at one or two of
those?

- Mike Godwin