BOC: Stale setlist

Ted Jackson jr. EL84 tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Fri Jan 3 13:27:45 EST 1997

> From:          M R Godwin <hssmrg at BATH.AC.UK>
>
> If they could be persuaded, I would like to hear:
>
> Quicklime Girl
> Astronomy
> Magna of Illusion
> Wings Wetted Down
> Workshop of the Telescopes (how can they put out a compilation under that
>                             name and not play the sodding number?)
> Del Rio's Song
> Nosferatu
>
> Or maybe the Brain Surgeons would like to have a crack at one or two of
> those?

Well, for sure, that'll be the only way you'll ever hear any of the
'Imaginos' songs performed by any member, past or present, of BOC...

I saw BOC many times in the old days, and I've never heard them do
Wings, Quicklime or Workshop.  Nosferatu, I heard once, if memory
serves, though they're all great songs which I'm sure most old-time
BOC fans would really dig hearing
theo