Halloween

Paul Mather paul at CSGRAD.CS.VT.EDU
Fri Jan 3 21:18:54 EST 1997

On Fri, 3 Jan 1997, Jerry wrote:

> I don't know if this is in the faq, but I guess it should be somewhere. I
> programmed the video to record Jekyll And Hyde, but also the credits of
> Halloween (1978) were recorded. Besides the music especially written for
> that movie, Don't Fear The Reaper was also mentioned. I didn't see the
> movie, so I cannot say where they put the song.

I haven't seen the film in quite a while, but I remember the song being
played on the car stereo when the Bad Girl[tm] and the Good Girl[tm] run
into the Bad Girl's Father[tm] (a policeman, so I recall), having just
been toking on a joint.  This is during the day, before all the mayhem
starts, so I guess it would be quite early in the film.  The song doesn't
play for very long;  just a snippet.

Cheers,

Paul.

obCD: Material, _The Third Power_