OFF: RIP UWP lyrics archive

Mon Jan 6 13:48:55 EST 1997

Yeah, I just don't know about all this copyright stuff...

I think if lawyers were around when fire was discovered by the cavemen,
they'd have tried to patent it, and civilization never would have gotten
off the ground . . .

>obCD/BOC-L: Blue Oyster Cult, _Nail You Down_ (I agree with Chuck: this CD
has amazingly good sound for a bootleg.  Is the boot taken from a radio
show?  Doesn't one or more of the tracks appear on _Extraterrestrial
Live_?  I forget.  Anyway, it's a great CD!)

Yes, this was taken from a radio show.  The track of "The Reaper" on this
CD sounds, to my ear anyway, very similar to the ETL track of "The Reaper".

John