BOC-L T's was Re: hw

Doug Bates Doug.Bates at TUCCSTER.TUCC.UAB.EDU
Tue Jan 7 17:34:57 EST 1997

>My biggest regret is that I bought the version without the In Search
>of Space art on the back - that shirt (Tori has one) look MUCH cooler.
>If we do another run, I'm buying 2 more, and getting them WITH the
>back art.  The ONLY change that I vote for is putting the engines back
>on the ME-262, prince of turbogliders!  ;-)
>
>Steve
>swann at panix.com

He he,  I decided to take on the T-shirt project just to get a shirt
with a XISOS
design. Actually, five were made with that design on the front. My two
biggest
regrets were not printing even more extras than I did and losing the
engines.
(Thats right Steve, it all MY fault).

The few extras are long gone, being used for gifts or trade bait. During
the
last Nikwind tour the dudes from Pressurehead had a fit when they
noticed
my shirt (again good job Tim). Nik wanted it, but I couldn't give it up
its my
last one!

waiting for Hawkwind & Nikwind tours, and Live 74,