OFF: Beavis and Butthead: SPOILER

Stephen Swann swann at MINDVOX.COM
Tue Jan 7 19:32:33 EST 1997

Martyn White writes:

> Whoops.  It seems that I was misinformed about the true parentage of
> Beavis and Butthead.  Thanks for setting the record straight.  It
> would have been cool if Lemmy was their father, huh, huh ;-)
>
>         By the way, is this movie worth going to see?  If so
> is it advisable to get loaded first? :-)

It depends entirely on whether you think that a broad, irreverant and
very rude parody of american culture would be funny.  I thought it was
kind of sad in some ways that B&BdA was a better movie than a lot of
(no, make that most of) the actual big budget Hollywood *product* that
I saw in '96.

Steve
swann at panix.com