OFF: Beavis and Butthead: SPOILER

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Tue Jan 7 21:35:54 EST 1997

>Whoops.  It seems that I was misinformed about the true parentage of
>Beavis and Butthead.  Thanks for setting the record straight.  It
>would have been cool if Lemmy was their father, huh, huh ;-)
>
>        By the way, is this movie worth going to see?  If so
>is it advisable to get loaded first? :-)

Yes!  If you at all like the show, yes.

loaded?  Not really.  There's only one sequence (the white zombie
animation/video) that would really benefit from this, and there's enough
stuff that might be missed otherwise to not make it worthwhile.  And that
video should be showing up on its own by now.

Roger Shrubstaff               "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random

Baron of Silverwater, Kingdom of the Burning Lands (Amtgard)
http://www.magg.net/~mordru/silver.htm
(Andrew A. Apold)