BOC-L T's was Re: hw

Paul Mather paul at CSGRAD.CS.VT.EDU
Tue Jan 7 23:04:40 EST 1997

Doug Bates <Doug.Bates at TUCCSTER.TUCC.UAB.EDU> writes:

> >My biggest regret is that I bought the version without the In Search
> >of Space art on the back - that shirt (Tori has one) look MUCH cooler.
> >If we do another run, I'm buying 2 more, and getting them WITH the
> >back art.  The ONLY change that I vote for is putting the engines back
> >on the ME-262, prince of turbogliders!  ;-)
> >
> >Steve
> >swann at panix.com
>
> He he,  I decided to take on the T-shirt project just to get a shirt
> with a XISOS
> design. Actually, five were made with that design on the front. My two
> biggest
> regrets were not printing even more extras than I did and losing the
> engines.
> (Thats right Steve, it all MY fault).

Wow!  I was about to reply to Steve's message and say, "hey, don't you mean
with the In Search of Space art on the *FRONT*, not the back" when I read
your reply.  I guess I was one of the lucky five, as my XISOS version of
the t-shirt is printed on the front...

(I still prefer the other slogan, though.:)

Cheers,

Paul.