HW: Ozhawks rule

RJ SPRAWL at STARLINX.COM
Wed Jan 8 07:32:28 EST 1997

>My question is, what do all of you think???
>Would it be a good idea to arrange some event of this type? Do you think
>HW fans would be interested in attending? Would it be best approaching
>actors, writers, etc., or would other bands and musicians be a better
>choice?

i think its a fantastic idea. i think you should stick with things that are
stimulating
visually and aurally<?>.  moorcock would be cool,because any poetry or
whatever,
would be releveant to the crowd's tastes.
i think a good protion of hw fans dig startrek,so patrick stewart might be
a good choice too.
(besides,if brock knew st castmembers were gonna be present, he would
probably be more
excited by the whole idea,he's a st nut!)

just remember what the band wants to cover expenses and payroll. its quite
a bit, and i
think these extras you are talking about will be extremely expensive.myabe
you should hire some of the extras from road warrior! ;)

hawkwind like that circus-tent atmosphere.........

BTW- how did you get that funky blue background?????

rj