BOC-L T's was Re: hw

bart bart at AEOLIANS.BT.CO.UK
Wed Jan 8 08:27:15 EST 1997

> Geez, Paul - "On the Net or On Your Knees" was most of the reason I
> bought damn thing (3 actually).  That's the greatest slogan in the
> history of Usenet! (and yes, I know that I'm crass).  ;-)

Damn, that insult thwarted ;-)

> My biggest regret is that I bought the version without the In Search
> of Space art on the back - that shirt (Tori has one) look MUCH cooler.

huh - What are you on about ?  I don't remember the option of back art,
let alone the design. Do you mean somebody managed to whack the ISOS cover
onto the shirt ?

> If we do another run, I'm buying 2 more, and getting them WITH the
> back art.  The ONLY change that I vote for is putting the engines back
> on the ME-262, prince of turbogliders!  ;-)

What can I say. I painted them on. That's the 'lost in translation' bit !

Tim

ObCDSingle:  Kyuss  _Gardenia_   (found it at last)