BOC: Nail You Down

HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM
Wed Jan 8 20:25:08 EST 1997

On  8-JAN-1997 14:51:54.4 BOC-L said to HERBERT119
   >Chuck> It's great, highly recommended, and has the cleanest sound of any
   >Chuck> bootleg (BOC or non-BOC) I've ever heard...
   >Mike> Except that Eric botches the lyrics to Stairway, which ruins it
   >for me.
   >'Cuz he sings "We got better things to do" twice?  I dunno - I can live
   >with that (not like he could've done overdubs of course ;-) ).
   >John

I'd just assumed he felt like singing them differently that time...you know,
after doing the song a million times. After all, Al did sing the godly "My
ears will melt, disco won't survive..."

Chuck
`[1;37;45mRainbow V 1.19.4 for Delphi - Test Drive