HW: NTSC format Video Question

Cliff & Pam Wheaton cwheaton at MICRON.NET
Thu Jan 9 04:55:25 EST 1997

Johan Edlundh wrote:

> At 01:54 1997-01-09 -0500, you wrote:
> >Hello Hawkfans:
>
> try http://www.visicom.demon.co.uk/ - they have NTSC as well as PAL videos
> for about 13 GBP - they have also the less recent videos listed..
Hi!
I'm half asleep now, but a friend & I are looking for some of the
earlier videos-
(and I will look when I'm coherant) but, do these folx mentioned above
have these, or do I need another place to go to check on the
availability of them? Warrior on the Edge of time is one I'm definately
interested in:)
Pam

--
                 Pam Wheaton                    Cliff  Wheaton
            _____/----^---\____       The greatest tool for  world peace
cwheaton at micron.net
URL:http://netnow.micron.net/~cwheaton