HW: NTSC format Video Question

John McIntyre MCINTYRE at PA.MSU.EDU
Thu Jan 9 08:22:51 EST 1997

>From: John Majka <flossbac at WCIC.ORG>

>Does anyone know whether the more recent videos from Visionary (such as
>Chaos, Love in Space etc.) are available in the American NTSC format?  I
>know of a store here which does conversions, but the video quality is
>significantly reduced thereby.  If NTSC is directly available from
>Visionary, it would be a big plus.  Perhaps the company has an email address?

I know _Chaos_ is available in NTSC as I recently received it from
Visionary.  Amazingly fast service for overseas mail-order.  You can order
directly through their Website (sorry, don't have the URL handy) and they
do accept plastic.

John McIntyre
Physics - Astronomy Domine Dept
Michigan State University