BOC-L T's was Re: hw

Stephen Swann swann at MINDVOX.COM
Thu Jan 9 11:26:01 EST 1997

bart writes:

> > Geez, Paul - "On the Net or On Your Knees" was most of the reason I
> > bought damn thing (3 actually).  That's the greatest slogan in the
> > history of Usenet! (and yes, I know that I'm crass).  ;-)
>
> Damn, that insult thwarted ;-)

Didn't mean to insult the art, Tim.  The art is gorgeous, and draws
admiring comments all the time at shows and clubs.  In fact, I sort of
wish the art were on the back, because it would be more readable there
(people are always afraid to closely examine a shirt with the art on
the front, because they feel like they're gawking at you).

> > My biggest regret is that I bought the version without the In Search
> > of Space art on the back - that shirt (Tori has one) look MUCH cooler.
>
> huh - What are you on about ?  I don't remember the option of back art,
> let alone the design. Do you mean somebody managed to whack the ISOS cover
> onto the shirt ?

Yeah, and it looks wonderful.  Like I said, I got mine without, and
didn't realise what I'd missed out on 'til I saw the one that Tori had;
the ISOS cover really "finishes" the shirt.  Like I said, if they
do another print run, I'm getting 2 more, WITH the cover art.

> > back art.  The ONLY change that I vote for is putting the engines back
> > on the ME-262, prince of turbogliders!  ;-)
>
> What can I say. I painted them on. That's the 'lost in translation' bit !

Actually, they're hiding out in South America...

> ObCDSingle:  Kyuss  _Gardenia_   (found it at last)

What's on it besides the obvious?

Steve
swann at panix.com